Sunday, August 3, 2008

Personal Spaces

1. You're talking to a co-worker . How close do you stand?
About 3-4 feet away, depending on the co-worker.

2. You're talking to a friend. Do you touch each other?
No... I'm not really a touchy person unless I'm really really good friends with you. I dont mind if my friends make physical contact with me while talking, but I usually dont touch my friends.

3. Look at the diagram of a waiting room. Where do you sit when you enter?
I would actually sit right near the entrance, I like the open space next to me, even if it IS a doorway

4. You're in a crowded elevator. Where do you look?
I hate elevators.. I try to look up, to maybe the ceiling or something. If the elevator is really crowded, I dont want my face being close to anyone elses

5. You're standing in line. How close do you stand to the person in front?
one-person gap. sorta like the "two car-length distances" with driving, I do a one person-length gap with people

6. You get on the bus. There is an empty row of seats at the back, and an empty seat close by.
I wouldn't sit near the back because I would get motion sickness, so would go to the empty seat

7. You're in library and there's an empty seat beside you. Do you want to stop someone sitting there ? If so, how?
I wouldn't want someone sitting next to me because it would just be distracting. But I wouldn't want to put my bag there cause someone might take it if I wasn't paying attention, so I would maybe hang my coat or something over the chair or place books on it

8. You're going to the beach. Do you like to see lots of people or very few?
I would like to go the a beach where there are lots of people just so I know the beach is good and safe. There is a reason that beach is popular, right? :)

9. When you're talking to someone, do you look them in the eye?
I'm really shy, so this is sometimes difficult for me, but I always try my hardest to look people in the eyes when speaking to them.

10.You're on a train. Do you talk to the other passenger?
Not really... I usually try to keep to myself on the train. If someone talks to me, though, I wont be rude and ignore them, I would talk back and maybe have a conversation with them.

No comments: