Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Homework #6- Weddings

Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Eloping? Having it in a foreign location like Hawaii?What is your ideal wedding? What would you definitely do or wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

I don't really like the idea of a massive wedding.. I can understand why people do them, but for me, weddings are something really personal. A massive wedding sort of takes the magic outta it..

I have no problems with couples who decide to elope; I actually think it is sort of romantic! But however romantic I think eloping may be, if I were to ever do it my mother would kill me. So eloping isn't an option for me. Foreign locations for weddings are a good idea too. :)

As for my own wedding, because I am already engaged I have already started planning it.. it won't be for around two years, but my whole family will be there, I'll have my own white dress (because my mother's is too small for me to wear), and the color theme is dark blue, light blue, and white. :) ... I think its going to be a little expensive...

8 comments:

baby pink said...

Hi! Happy Ghost - san☆
Wow! Are you going to get your own wedding dress?? That is so nice and exciting!! I envy you(●^o^●)The importand thing for having wedding is cerebrated from family and friends and your feeling HAPPY!!!

sunny said...

Hi,Happy Ghost! Nice to meet you.Wow!!! It's great you are already engaged!! congratulations!!
I hope your wedding is so nice and celebrated by your family and friends!!

ddcgc donardo said...

Hi,I'm surprised to hear that you've already been engaged!!
I agree with your opinion that your family will be there. I can't imagine my wedding now, but I also want my family members to attend it when the time is come.

Happy Ghost said...

thanks everyone for your nice comments! \(^0^)/

king<(`^´)> said...

I'm surprised too you already engaged and have some wedding plans! But that's nice so I hope your wedding is great ceremony!!

spagetti said...

I don't agree your opinion. I think that I should think about a meaning of the marriage more. The marriage becomes the lifetime memory for us.

ririko said...

Hello, I agree with your opinion. The runaway wedding is very romantic. But if my parents doesn't approve of my wedding, I finally persuade them. I want to be celebrate for everyone.

yoppy said...

Have you already engaged?
That's amazing!!!
Anyway, wedding is one of the important time for our life!
I hope your wedding will be nice☆